Our Private Wealth team assists and advises high net worth international individuals, families, family offices and trustees.We understand that our private clients require a wide range of services, beyond that which is offered by the traditional ‘private client’ firms. This is because our clients are typically entrepreneurial, international and with frequently complex interests.
We design structures that reflect the client’s objectives and values, often across many jurisdictions. International clients seek strong, stable asset holding structures and are facing challenges from increasingly assertive tax authorities around the world.
In addition to our own expertise, we have a strong non-exclusive panel of partner firms around the world with whom we work. This combination provides our clients with high quality legal advice, extensive worldwide coverage and the flexibility to select excellent local advisors.
Together with our tax specialist partners, we can assist you with:
- Creating asset protection structures
- Creating and advising upon offshore trusts, foundations, companies and other wealth preservation vehicles
- Creating and advising upon overseas pensions schemes and other remuneration trusts
- Advice on tax efficient inward investment into the UK, including real estate
- Advice on residency and domicile
- Tax and succession advice for shareholders, directors and employees
- UK & international personal tax planning, including planning for UK resident and non-domiciled individuals
Bower Cotton Hamilton LLP
Address: 34 Ely Place, London, EC1N 6TD
Phone: +44(0)20 7353 1313